Support - Downloads
1 NightOwl Product Manuals
The NightOwl Diagnostic Testing System consists of different hardware and software devices:
- The NightOwl Sensor: registers raw sensor data when applied to a patient for an overnight recording
- The NightOwl Companion smartphone app: provides instructions to the patient for self set-up and sends recorded data over to the cloud for analysis
- The NightOwl Software: analyses the recorded data to provide diagnostic insights
- The Ectosense Dashboard: allows the healthcare professional to view diagnostic results as well as configure patient tests in a browser-based portal - visit dashboard.ectosense.com/nightowl
- The Ectosense Healthcare Professional smartphone app - used by healthcare professionals that wish to use the NightOwl Sensor without requiring patients to use their smartphone (the sensor's Offline Mode)
1.1 NightOwl Diagnostic Testing System Manual
This manual intended for the healthcare professional describes how all the dashboards, apps, and sensor work together to provide a configurable patient flow.
1.2 NightOwl Sensor Instructions For Use
This instructions for use document for the healthcare professional describes the NightOwl Sensor, as well as its possible uses within or outside the NightOwl Diagnostic Testing System.
1.3 NightOwl Software Instructions For Use
This instructions for use document for the healthcare professional describes the NightOwl Software - the analytical engine that turns data from the NightOwl Sensor into a report for aid in the diagnosis of slee apnea.
2 NightOwl Supplementary Information
The below files help healthcare professionals in choosing a configuration of the NightOwl to match their patient flows as well as provides instructions to patients.
2.1 Step-by-Step instructions
These step-by-step instructions are to be provided to the patient.
Instructions for the 'Streaming Mode' (when patients are required to connect to the sensor with their smartphone) can each contain a (QR) activation code that can be custom to your unit in the Ectosense Dashboard. Contact commercial support if wish to make use of this functionality and have not been provided with these papers yet.
Note that if you have configured a patient in the Ectosense Dashboard using the patient's email address, the patient will have received nearly identical instructions over email and provision of further step-by-step instructions is not required.
2.1.1 Streaming Mode - Non-Fulfilment
Use these instructions when you have patients use their smartphone and when you provide the NightOwl Sensor directly to the patient.
22.214.171.124 Pharmacy variation
Use these step-by-step instructions when the patient is provided the NightOwl Sensor by the pharmacist and needs to return it to this pharmacist upon the end of a recording.
2.1.2 Streaming Mode - Fulfiment
Use these instructions when you have patients use their smartphone and when you rely on a logistics provider to mail your patient the NightOwl Sensor device.
2.1.3 Offline Mode - Non-Fulfilment
3.1 Quality system certificates
Ectosense maintains a quality system for medical devices and is audited by SGS Belgium.
3.2 Product certificates
|EU NightOwl Software|
3.3 Product declarations
|NightOwl Sensor EC DoC||NightOwl Software EC DoC|
Let us know how we can help by raising an online support ticket